- This event has passed.
Fall Farm Open House at Coon Rock Farm
November 6 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us Saturday, November 6th for our Fall Farm Open House!
– Farmer Hope will give tours around the gardens, greenhouses, orchards, and pastures with the opportunity to visit the famous Coon Rock nestled along the Eno River.
– We’ll have plenty of pretty produce picked & ready for you to take home — like winter squash, greens & NC mountain apples.
– Bring a cooler and take home our grass-fed & pasture-raised beef, pork, chicken & lamb to stock your freezer for the winter months! Shop on-site or pre-order now by selecting our new delivery option “Open Farm Pickup” when checking out at coonrockfarm.com
– We’re grilling grass-fed, pasture-raised burgers & Mangalitsa brats hot off the grill for sale, or you can bring your own picnic & enjoy it on our sprawling lawn under the shade of Occoneechee Mountain.
– Bella Bean Organics — our sister company and online farmers market — will also be there with your favorite local treats like 1in6 chips and Big Spoon nut butters. We’ll also have Farmhouse Chef Jamie’s cookbooks ready for recipe inspo!
Nothing says fall like farm fun, apples, pumpkins & more! We look forward to having you!