- This event has passed.
Yoga with Baby Goats at Spring Haven Farm
June 16, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am| $20
What’s better than Yoga? How about Baby Goat Yoga!
Please join us for an hour-long, instructor-led, goat infused, yoga session suitable for all levels of yogi’s.
What is Goat Yoga?
Goat yoga is a yoga class where you have the opportunity to engage with the goats while performing instructor-led exercises. You can always take a quick break to snuggle a baby goat. The classes are great exercise, fun and they are light-hearted. It’s worth coming to a session just to experience it! This is yoga for everyone from first timers to experienced. If you’ve never done yoga before, just watch the person next to you. There is no wrong way to do it. The idea is to have fun and spend time with the animals.
If you don’t get enough one on one time with a goat during the class, please feel free to stay after and pet and/or hold one: most everyone does. We also have food available for $1 to be able to feed them if you like.
- Be sure to choose the correct date in the drop down to the right.
- Be sure to wear clothes you won’t mind getting a bit dirty, and bring a mat.
- Because of the popularity of previous events, pre-registration is strongly recommended
- This event happens on a farm and outdoors, so make sure to dress appropriately.
- Bring a mat and/or a towel. We provide mat cleaning supplies, bug spray, and sunscreen.
- Parking is available on-site. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before the class start time to find a spot and sign in.
Please contact me with any questions. Email email@example.com or call/text 919-407-1806.
Refund policy: Registration will be refunded if a request is made within 7 days of the event. Refunds requested less than 7 days before the event will be made if another attendee can be found to take your place. In the event that class is canceled due to hazardous weather, refunds will be given to all participants.