About Blackwood Farm Park
Hours of Operation
- Blackwood Farm Park is open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- January, February, November, and December 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- March and October 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- April and September 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- May to August 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Closed: New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, December 23rd, 24th, and 25th
- 4 Miles of Hiking Trails
- Historic farmhouse, barn, smoke house, corncrib and other outbuildings
- Open Fields
- Picnic Area
- Picnic Shelter with Tables
- Pond with fishing area (no boating) – requires valid fishing license (over 16 years old) artificial bait only
- Restroom Facilities
Dogs (on leashes) are welcome at the park.
In December 2001, Orange County purchased this 152-acre site for a future park.
Best Seasons to Experience
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Website: Visit Website
- picnic tables
Hour to change seasonally
Thursday - Sunday
8:00AM - 8:00PM