- This event has passed.
Funk Down on the Farm: Local Food + Beverage Festival
April 13 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Funk Down on the Farm is NC’s first festival dedicated to wild, spontaneous, natural and funky ground to glass food and beverage. Its all about native yeasts and agriculture. This is our way of saying thank you! We appreciate all the love from our community, for supporting our journey in natural cider, to the farmers, who allow us to ferment their fruits, and to nature, for showing us the way! So come on out and celebrate with us! The festival will also highlight collaborative efforts between local NC farms and food and beverage producers.
The festival will feature a variety of styles from sours to farmhouse. Taking place at Cedar Grove Blueberry Farm, the home of Botanist & Barrel Cidery, will be in full bloom with a few million blueberry flowers.
This festival is raising money for the Hillsborough/Orange County Chamber of Commerce, which helps our local farmers and small businesses have continued success!
Here is what you can expect.
Craft Beverage Producers:
- Alchemy Herbal Wines (gluten-free mead)
- Amor Artis Brewing
- Barrel Culture
- Bond Brothers Brewery
- Botanist & Barrel (gluten-free)
- Carolina Bauernhaus
- Clouds Brewing
- Crank Arm
- Devils Foot Beverage Co. (gluten-free)
- Durty Bull
- Ecusta Brewing
- Fonta Flora
- Free Range Brewing
- Gingers Revenge (gluten-free)
- Honeysuckle (gluten-free mead)
- Hugger Mugger
- Kent Falls
- Lenny Boy
- Pleb Urban Winery (gluten-free)
- Resident Culture
- Resistor Kombucha (gluten-free)
- Salud Cerveceria
- Southern Pines Brewing
- Steel String
- Trophy Brewing
- Wooden Robot (gluten-reduced beer)
- Oak & Grist Distillery
- Eda Rhyne Distillery
- Hollman Distillery
- The Wooden Nickel Pub
- Micheals English Muffins
- Vimalas Curry Blossom
- Meredith Leigh, Butcher/Author/Farmer
- Prodigal Farms Cheese
- Mera Brothers NC Grown Oyster slinging Raw and Roasted Oysters
Other Cool Stuff:
- A fermented tasting bar featuring stuff you’ve likely never heard of before.