About Old Orange County Courthouse c.1844
This 1844 Greek-revival building was designed and built by local builder John Berry. The courthouse is still in use for county judicial business.
Open to public for FREE visits.
The courthouse lawn is home to many outdoor musical performances and festivals and acts as ‘town square’ in many respects.
AddressN. Churton and E. King Streets
Hillsborough, NC 27278