About Ruffin-Roulhac House c.1821
Hillsborough’s current Town Hall once belonged to Chief Justice Thomas Ruffin. The early 19th century house has notable interior woodworking and is surrounded by several outbuildings.
The house, outbuildings, and reconstructed barn on the property are currently being used as Town offices and meeting space. The main structure is individually listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Feel free to stop by and take a look around. There are informational pamphlets near the front door and parking is available in the lot adjacent to Corbin Street.
Address101 E. Orange Street
Hillsborough, NC 27278