- This event has passed.
Zentangle for Sweeties and Sidekicks (Date Night Zentangle)
February 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $55
- How Zentangle leads to a higher sense of relaxation & well-being
- The 8 steps of Zentangle, and how to execute them
- How shared Zentangle experiences can deepen both friendships and dedicated relationships
- Create unique Zentangle designs with your partner
- A stronger bond with your friend or partner based on shared experience
Just in time for Valentine’s and G/Palentine’s Day, this special Zentangle session for duos provides an introduction to the Zentangle method and its mindful meditative practice. Tangle patterns and techniques will be taught in a supportive, encouraging and caring environment. How Zentangling together can enhance relationships will be noted. No prior art experience is required — there are no mistakes in Zentangle art, only opportunities to explore our creativity.
The workshop is designed for adult pairs – best friends, partners, spouses, best buddies, next-door neighbors, what-have-yous — age 18 and up. $55 per pair, all supplies included along with a dessert snack and (nonalcoholic) beverages. Maximum enrollment of 8 couples/duos to ensure individualized attention.